Friday, October 25, 2013

Not This Time

Hi.

So I've been thinking (I seem to be thinking much lately). Adult life really does weird stuffs to your personality. I swear Im not like this three years ago! damn!

Well anyway, amid all these struggles, one thing I learned is that this is my moment to do things at my own pace! I mean, really. I have been habitually rejecting offers and suggestions for CPD from my support group because I don't find them purposeful at all. I, myself, still have not yet decided on a career path to take. But all I really want is that when I do decide to continue my studies, I want it to be something I chose to learn because I WANT to learn it. Im through with obligations and reputations. I know I would not be as miserable as I am now with my life if I could just do things and decide on things without thinking about their impact on others.

I believe in PURPOSE. As Ive read once, LIVING is an OPTION because DEATH is our true DESTINATION. Feel the need to do a thing..that's my perspective.


No comments:

Post a Comment